Aname BD LINK
Future plan about anme BD
ANAMEB is well represented among the faculty members of the major engineering institutions of higher learning in Bangladesh like BUET, MIST and BSMRMU. Through close collaboration with the local universities and institutions, ANAMEB organizes courses, seminars and talks for engineers and ANAMEB members to advance the continuous development of naval architects
1. Publication of a Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (JNAME) and a newsletter named as Maritime Affairs.
2. Working towards collaboration with SNAME, RINA, IMarEST and other international organizations
3. A Maritime Expo has been planned around April, 2023, with the presence of the relevant stakeholders such as shipbuilding material and equipment manufacturers and vendors, shipyards, ship owners, classification societies, etc.
4. Professional development training programs will be arranged on various important topics, where the participants can learn directly from the leading industry professionals and earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) and a certificate from ANAME. The first batch of the training is expected to start from June, 2022
5. the life members will be provided with an ID card.
6. AGM – 2023 at mid December 2023.